Skip to main content

Atomic Boredom

Atomic Blonde stars Charlize Theron and is a movie directed by David Leich. This man helped to bring John Wick to the big screen. I went into the movie expecting Atomic Blonde to be the female version of John Wick. That was not the case.

Atomic blonde is boring the story is messy and the direction is poor. The time hops between the present and the past is not at all smooth. The story begins with Charlize Theron in a debriefing room telling us the story of the snoozefest that is Atomic blonde!

The movie is boring to the extent that I had paused and stopped watching the movie around the hour mark. In an hour all we see is Charlize enter east Berlin to retrieve the list. Here she meets a shady character called Percival and gets into bed with Delphine portrayed by Sophia Boutella. Believe me, that is all that happens in one hour of this movie!

I got my self to finish the movie later and the pace does pick up at the end, but it is not enough! Actors like Charlize Theron, James McAvoy and Sofia Boutella is wasted in this movie!

The movie could have been better if they had only focused on the base of the story! Charlize kicking ass while in pursuit of the list. Dead simple and interesting!

To wrap up Atomic Blonde is just not worth a watch anywhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cat is no more !

The best free torrent client for android is no longer the best ! Today I received an update for Cattorent the and ad free torrent client which I used to use and recommend to my friends and family. Excited to come across a new feature I updated the app immediately, however pure horror was waiting for me. While updating I noticed a new text below the install button called "contains ads" and nothing was same anymore !

KG please don't make me go through this again F!

Hello readers, I have been down and out for what? A year maybe. But, fear not I am back again and will again claim to publish new blogs frequently! So, I for some reason decided to try a film of the Kannnada language. That film was called KGF. The film is about a rebel who is born into poverty with only his mother (whom he loses early in the movie.). The movie is the first part of the two parted series. The sequel will release sometime I don’t know when. Now, let’s talk about the movie. The film fails to live up to the hype big time! The pressure from the society is what drove me into watching this “masterpiece”, only to find the same old Indian movie formula baked again with different actors. The story has been told several time, it is by no means new. Furthermore, the direction is poor and jarring at best. The action scenes are age old, hero making goons float with one punch, the acting is loud and tone deaf. The side characters have no layer, no motive. The villain is t

Download YouTube videos?

Previously I had written about how to stream only music from YouTube on your phone. Today I will show you how to download videos from YouTube! It is really simple and all it requires you to do is just change the url of the video you want to download. As shown in the screenshot above. Just add ss in the url, before youtube and walla! You can now download any video from YouTube! Download away !!