Skip to main content

Edgy Microsoft

So last year I made a list and ranked the best Android internet browser. I chose Brave Browser as the number 1. But little did I knew back then that Microsoft was about to take the android ecosystem by storm!

Microsoft has launched and updated plenty of their apps. One of the new apps is Microsoft Edge. The best browser for Android.
It nails the basics, but it is the extras that make it stand apart. First of all the browser is stable. Like really stable, something which Brave Browser lacked. Then it syncs with your PC and stores your data on your Microsoft account. Add to that the built in QR scanner.


Then there are the big features. It has two of them. Firstly, it includes and built in ad blocker. A life saver! I believe it is a must for any modern browser because, the modern internet is garbage and is filled with ad and trackers scouring for your data.
The next big feature which I adore is the ability to continue your work on your PC with a simple tap!
Microsoft is serious about its apps and the Edge browser shows that Microsoft is in it to win it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have this urge to use Ubuntu

I have been a Windows user forever. I have used almost every version of Windows since, Windows XP. But, now I feel that the core experience of Windows has been stale since XP. We still need the start menu, the file Explorer is basically the same with little to no change. The icons are now modernised, but the base is still the same. New Apps like photos and Groove did bring a breath of fresh air in the Windows ecosystem, but it wore off quite quickly.  Now I find myself craving for new. Since Apple hardware is overpriced, I only have one way quench my thirst for change. Linux, while Linux is not the most popular operating systems in the world. Its distros look quite compelling and attract me. Ubuntu is leading the charge, they are the biggest among the distros. One could say that Ubuntu is the Windows of Linux distros. Hence, it should be stable right?  Who knows maybe one of these days Windows might do something, which might push me over the edge and bring chang...

The Best Android Browser

I like everyone used to use chrome on my phone. Well because it is preloaded on to my phone and I also used chrome on my PC. So there was no reason to think otherwise, right? Well, I used to do that before I got into tech. When I was an uninformed user. But you do not need to remain uninformed, as I am here to help you decide which browser is the best for you! Now, if you are heavily invested in the Google ecosystem. then go on keep on using Chrome. By no means is it a bad browser. It is just a tad bit resource intensive. However, if you are open to the possibility of change, then here is the best browser for Android according to me. Brave:   Brave is founded by the co-founder of Firefox. The browser, however, is based on chromium and the blink engine. What this means is that this browser is wicked fast. It looks and feels exactly like Chrome. So Chrome users should feel right at home. But, it lacks the nags of Chrome. For example, it consumes a lot less b...

So I watched Baby Driver

I live in this country where it is nearly impossible for a moviegoer like me to get to watch all the latest blockbuster with the world! Either the movie does not get released or even worse it gets released and you have to go and waste your hard earned money on a trip to this small filthy room known as the movie theatre here to “enjoy” a movie. Well, I refuse to go through this ordeal, hence I have to wait for the movie to be available on the windows store (my preferred destination for movies and series) and enjoy the blockbusters the way they were meant to be enjoyed. So baby driver a return to the big screen for director Edgar Wright after his infamous exit from Ant-Man is one hell of a ride. Right from its first scene of our lead Baby listening to music while escaping from police. Shows what the movie is about. It is a heist drama wrapped in a musical. The concept is delightfully fresh and coupled with the excellent music track to the scenes, which are classic Edgar in style, m...