Skip to main content

Best Podcast App on Windows !

If you happen to own a Windows 10 device and want to listen to podcast. Chances are you use Apple's old and clunky iTunes or are just using your browser ! Which really is not any fun. However there is a place in your PC or Phone called the Store !

In the store you can find apps which are secure, better looking and use less resources ! And in the store you can find an app called Grover Podcast. There are two version of the app available. I use the free version, while there is also a pro version available with added benefits. Like availability on your WindowsPhone (If you own one) and sync features !

The free version does the job well enough for me, but I suggest buying the app if you like it to help the developer.

Now to the app !


The free version has two modes dark and light and that is all you get in terms of personalization.
The App looks beautiful and is really stable ! It is also feature rich allows you to download podcasts, create a play list and all that. The App uses the iTunes library for your podcasts, which means that there are high chances that you will likely find the podcast you want here. The app allows you to increase the speed of playback and cast the podcast to other devices !

And all this come at a price of $3 if you decide to pay for it ! Do give Grover a look.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have this urge to use Ubuntu

I have been a Windows user forever. I have used almost every version of Windows since, Windows XP. But, now I feel that the core experience of Windows has been stale since XP. We still need the start menu, the file Explorer is basically the same with little to no change. The icons are now modernised, but the base is still the same. New Apps like photos and Groove did bring a breath of fresh air in the Windows ecosystem, but it wore off quite quickly.  Now I find myself craving for new. Since Apple hardware is overpriced, I only have one way quench my thirst for change. Linux, while Linux is not the most popular operating systems in the world. Its distros look quite compelling and attract me. Ubuntu is leading the charge, they are the biggest among the distros. One could say that Ubuntu is the Windows of Linux distros. Hence, it should be stable right?  Who knows maybe one of these days Windows might do something, which might push me over the edge and bring chang...

The Best Android Browser

I like everyone used to use chrome on my phone. Well because it is preloaded on to my phone and I also used chrome on my PC. So there was no reason to think otherwise, right? Well, I used to do that before I got into tech. When I was an uninformed user. But you do not need to remain uninformed, as I am here to help you decide which browser is the best for you! Now, if you are heavily invested in the Google ecosystem. then go on keep on using Chrome. By no means is it a bad browser. It is just a tad bit resource intensive. However, if you are open to the possibility of change, then here is the best browser for Android according to me. Brave:   Brave is founded by the co-founder of Firefox. The browser, however, is based on chromium and the blink engine. What this means is that this browser is wicked fast. It looks and feels exactly like Chrome. So Chrome users should feel right at home. But, it lacks the nags of Chrome. For example, it consumes a lot less b...

So I watched Baby Driver

I live in this country where it is nearly impossible for a moviegoer like me to get to watch all the latest blockbuster with the world! Either the movie does not get released or even worse it gets released and you have to go and waste your hard earned money on a trip to this small filthy room known as the movie theatre here to “enjoy” a movie. Well, I refuse to go through this ordeal, hence I have to wait for the movie to be available on the windows store (my preferred destination for movies and series) and enjoy the blockbusters the way they were meant to be enjoyed. So baby driver a return to the big screen for director Edgar Wright after his infamous exit from Ant-Man is one hell of a ride. Right from its first scene of our lead Baby listening to music while escaping from police. Shows what the movie is about. It is a heist drama wrapped in a musical. The concept is delightfully fresh and coupled with the excellent music track to the scenes, which are classic Edgar in style, m...