Skip to main content

Pocket




Pocket


Nowadays everyone has more than one computing device. Be it your desktop, laptop, smartphone, 2-1 PC or a tablet, everyone of use at least uses a couple of this devices together in tandem. And everyone needs a good browser to surf the internet ! this leads to a problem. A problem which pocket solves in the most simplistic of ways. I for one use Firefox on my pc and chrome on my phone. As a result it makes it really difficult for me keep a track of my bookmarks ! I mean did save that article on my pc or phone ?
Pocket solves that problem by creating extension for popular browsers like Firefox and chrome, in fact it is a built in feature in Firefox !

It simply adds a button called save to pocket(), by just clicking that button the page which you are currently on will be bookmarked and saved to pocket. Which can then viewed from any device that has the pocket app and is logged in with your pocket account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cat is no more !

The best free torrent client for android is no longer the best ! Today I received an update for Cattorent the and ad free torrent client which I used to use and recommend to my friends and family. Excited to come across a new feature I updated the app immediately, however pure horror was waiting for me. While updating I noticed a new text below the install button called "contains ads" and nothing was same anymore !

King Arhur the legend of misfortune !

King Arthur the legend of the sword: Before it was slaughtered by the critics', this was supposed to be an origin story for our hero Arthur portrayed brilliantly by Charlie Hunnam and is directed by the Sherlock Holmes Director Guy Richie. Richie tries his best to tell the story which has been told by several others before him in a new and interesting way. To his credit, he even achieves that to some extent. The movie tells the story of Arthur son of Uther, who is raised in a brothel and has grown up to be a thug of some sorts. Later on, he discovers he is the true king. A reality which he is not willing to admit. The movie feels unusually grounded, even though it is filled with mages and giant Elephant and an Octopus lady. Guy Richie gives the viewer reason to care for our protagonist and even creates a good antagonist in Jude Law. Jude Law plays the uncle of Arthur and the killer of his father. The build-up to the big fight is gripping and the supporting cast is stellar.

KG please don't make me go through this again F!

Hello readers, I have been down and out for what? A year maybe. But, fear not I am back again and will again claim to publish new blogs frequently! So, I for some reason decided to try a film of the Kannnada language. That film was called KGF. The film is about a rebel who is born into poverty with only his mother (whom he loses early in the movie.). The movie is the first part of the two parted series. The sequel will release sometime I don’t know when. Now, let’s talk about the movie. The film fails to live up to the hype big time! The pressure from the society is what drove me into watching this “masterpiece”, only to find the same old Indian movie formula baked again with different actors. The story has been told several time, it is by no means new. Furthermore, the direction is poor and jarring at best. The action scenes are age old, hero making goons float with one punch, the acting is loud and tone deaf. The side characters have no layer, no motive. The villain is t